Announcements - October 22-October 28, 2023
1. 28th October, the feast of Saints Simon and Jude.
2. Today we celebrate Mission Sunday. The second collection will be sent to Archbishop’s House for the propogation of faith. There will be food and herbal products for sale by Centre for Social Action, the proceeds will go for Tribal upliftment. Please patronize the sale.
3. 2nd November All Souls day Mass intension box is placed near the Altar. Please drop your Mass offering in the box.
4. St. Thomas Prayer Group meets every Saturday after 7.00 pm Mass. Parishioners are invited to join.
5. The Bombay Catholic Sabha has organised academic awards for the Financial Year 2022-23 for SSC, HSC and Graduate. Kindly collect the form from the book stall and submit the updated form to the BCS Committee Members by or before 29th October 2023.
6. We wish to thank Mr. Dean Pereira for accompanying our parish youth for the Deanery Youth Day. We look forward for more involvement of our youth in the parish acitvities.
7. Fr. Nelson will be visiting Piramal Nagar community families during this week.
8. The Sunday school children will have children’s day celebrations on Sunday 29th October, from 3.30 pm to 6.00 pm in the school quadrangle. All the children who have given their names please be on time.
9. A Christian Life Seminar for working youth and unmarried, between the ages 21 to 35 is organised by the Missionary Families of Christ at Atma Darshan, Andheri East on November 4th and 5th. For details kindly refer to the poster on the notice board.
10. The youth of the Goan Outreach Association, Mumbai is organising an entertaining
evening : Prom Nite - 2023 on Sunday, 5th November, 2023. At 6.30 pm at Holy Cross Quadrangle Hall, Kurla West. For more details please refer the notice board.
11. Model Co-op Bank Ltd. has career opportunities. For more information please refer to
the notice board.
12. We, The Parish fathers thank you for the following collections :-
Last Sunday………… Rs.30,045.00
Box collection ..……. . Rs.23,108.00