FEAST OF JESUS CHRIST THE UNIVERSAL KING
1. 30th November, the feast of St. Andrew the Apostle.
2. Tomorrow / Today is the last Sunday of the Liturgical year and the Solemn feast of Our Lord Jesus Christ, the King of the Universe. There will be holy hour community wise from 10.30 am to 1.30 pm and from 5.00 pm to 6.00 pm. The list of the communities conducting the holy hour is put on the notice board, and also circulated in the communities. Please come in large number and take part in the holy hour. The co-ordinators are requested to inform the families of your Unit and gather them to pray at the time allotted. The evening Mass at 6.00 pm will be as usual.
3. Sunday school and Children Mass resumes from tomorrow / today. Parents please make sure your children attend without fail.
4. Sunday, 3rd December, St. Francis Xavier Feast Mass will be celebrated in Konkani at 7.00 pm followed by a fellowship in the school quadrangle. Those interested in joining the fellowship, kindly register with Mrs. Jennifer Stevens on Mobile No.9833495603 in order to cater for the same. The last date for registration is Sunday 26th November, only those who have registered will be allowed entry for the fellowship.
5. The Bombay Catholic Sabha has opened a helpdesk specially for voter awareness, verification and enrolment. Also the Bombay Catholic Sabha has organised, 1 Lac signature campaign drive appealing to Hon’able Prime Minister and Chief Minister of Maharashtra to ensure that religious minorities do not face any threat to their constitutional rights. For more detail please visit our helpdesk in the porch.
6. Examiner Subscribers are requested to renew their subscription for the year 2024 with
annual subscription of Rs.1100/- at the bookstall. New subscribers are also welcomed. Last date to renew your subscription will be till 3rd December, 2023. Those who wish to have an Examiner copy of the Christmas issue 2023, kindly register with a sum of Rs. 100/- at the bookstall.
7. We wish to thank Bombay Catholic Sabha for organizing a successful Bone Mass Density and Haemoglobin test. Special thanks to Dr. Salina Manuel and team and Mr. Glen Soares for providing Sacrolumbar back colar belts and knee caps. Also thanks to senior citizen group for organising Senior Citizen get together for our parishioners. We pray that the good Lord Bless you all.
8. The Family Cell of St, John Bosco Church, Borivali (West) is organizing a programme for all eligible singles of marriageable age called ‘LILAC’ on Sunday, 10th December from10.00 am to 3.00 pm. Last date for registration is Sunday, 3rd December,2023. Please check the notice board for further details.
9. Nativity of our Lord Church, Kandivali (East) will be requesting our parishioners for collection for new church building. Fr. Raphael Mordom will be addressing on 2nd and 3rd December at all Masses. For details please see the notice board.
10. St. Xavier’s College has introduced new program for post graduate stream. For details refer the notice board in the porch.
11. We, The Parish fathers thank you for the following collections :-
Last Sunday ………… Rs.23,234/-
Grotto collection…….. Rs.26,153/-