FIFTH SUNDAY IN ORDINARY TIME
1. 5th February the memorial of St. Agatha.
6th February the memorial of St. Paul Miki and companions.
7th February the memorial of St. Gonsalo Garcia the second patron of the Archdiocese of Bombay
2. 17 youth of our parish will receive the sacrament of Confirmation administered by Bishop. Dominic Savio Fernandes on Saturday 10th February 2024 at 7.00 pm Mass. Kindly keep them in your prayer. Please note that the first 3 pews on either side will be reserved for them and their parents.
3. Sunday 11th February 2024, there will be a special Mass for the sick and the aged organized by the Legion of Mary at 4.00 pm. Requesting the Community Coordinators and volunteers to bring the sick and aged from your Units for this Mass. There will be anointing of the sick and blessing for the same during Mass.
4. On Sunday 11th February 2024 our parish will celebrate World Marriage day at 6.00pm Mass organized by the Family cell. Fr. Joshan Rodrigues will be the main celebrant. Requesting our parish couples to come in large number and take part. There will be renewal of the marriage vows and a special blessing for the couples to cope up with the challenges in their married life.
5. There will be a second collection on Saturday 10th February and on Sunday 11th February, 2024 for the Holy Childhood Association. Please be generous.
6. We wish to thank Fr. Leslie, Fr. Joe, Sr. Ciona , Mrs. Godaleva, Mrs. Anna, Br. Anand, children choir and Altar Servers for the First Holy Communion Eucharist. We Pray for the First Holy Communicants to grow and follow the Eucharistic Lord faithfully
7. Parish Pastoral Council meeting tomorrow/ today after 9.30.am Mass in the conference room. Members please attend.
8. Our 7th and 8th class Sunday school children will be going for Faith Formation tomorrow / today, to Our Lady of Rosary Church, Goregaon (West). Please keep them in your prayers.
9. Admissions are open at St Francis Institute of Management and Research for Post Graduate Diploma in Management, 2 years full time program. For details please see the notice board.
10. St. Thomas High School - Primary Section and K.G. Section is looking for experienced, enthusiastic and highly motivated teachers for the academic year 2024 - 2025. Interested candidates who have completed their D.Ed and qualified the MAHA-TET examination for Primary Section and ECCE for K.G. section can drop in their resume at the school office addressed to The Manager.
11. The Online Application portal for Jr. K.G. admissions to St. Thomas Church Kindergarten has begun from February 1st 2024 till 15th February,2024. Details are put up at the School entrance. Catholic parents who desire admission for their child should follow the Online procedure which is a must.
12. The Parish fathers thank you for the following collections :
First Holy Communion Love offering……. Rs.30,201/-
CWF for the month of January,2024…… Rs.2,43,600/-