Saturday-Sunday, July 20 – July 21, 2019
1. Parents of the First Holy Communicants will meet (tomorrow/today) at 8.30 am in the school classroom. And Parents of Confirmation students will meet after the 9.30 am mass in the church. The rite of acceptance for the First Holy Communicants and Confirmation candidates will be held (tomorrow/today) at the 9.30 am mass. At least one parent must attend the meeting and the rite of acceptance.
2. On the occasion of the feast of St. Joaquim & Anne which falls on 26th July,2019 the children and youth of our parish will felicitate their parents and grandparents with a short programme, after the 9.30 am mass next Sunday, 28th July,2019 in the church. Fr. K.T. Emmanuel will be the main celebrant. Inviting all parents and grandparents to attend the 9.30 am mass next Sunday.
3. Meeting of all working youth will be held next Sunday, 28th July, at 11.00 am in the school AV room. Requesting all working youth to attend.
4. Fr. Oscar Mendonca will meet all the Altar Servers, every Thursday at 7.00 pm in the conference room. Children those who have received First Holy Communion and students upto 9th Std. can join the altar servers. Parents please encourage your children for the same.
5. Lector’s meeting will be held on Tuesday, 23rd July at 7.30 pm.
6. The Parish Fathers thank you for the following collections :-
i. Last Sunday’s collection : Rs.30,900/-
ii. Box collection for June & July : Rs.32,219/-
iii. Peter Pence’s collection : Rs.34,651/-
iv. S.V.P. collection : Rs.08,9
Saturday-Sunday, July 13 – July 14, 2019
1. A special collection, is made today entitled Peter’s Pence.
2. Inviting all working and non-working youth above the age of 25 to join the senior youth group. Meeting will be held today (Sunday, 14th July) at 10.45 am
3. Parents of the First Holy Communicants will meet next Sunday, 21st July at 8.30 am in the school classroom. And Parents of Confirmation students will meet after the 9.30 am mass in the church on the same day. At least one parent must attend this meeting.
4. Family members, unit leaders are requested to identify the sick and house-bound and inform the parish office if they desire to receive holy communion at home which will be brought by the Eucharistic Minister.
5. Orientation programme for the newly formed PPC members and the entire core groups will be held next Sunday, July 21st. at Sarvodaya Hall, from 9.30 am to 1.00 pm. All PPC members and core members must attend this orientation programme.
6. A remainder to all those who have their loved ones buried in our Church cemetery and would like the remains to be transferred to the niche, must inform the parish office in writing much in advance and do so after 18 months of burial or otherwise with due permission from the Parish Priest. As and when funerals come the graves are opened. Graves of those buried in the year 2015 are now being opened for burial. This is for your information and immediate action. The parish office will not give any remainders in person.
7. “Christ is Alive” – A Quest program is open to confirmation students, college youth and working adults (both men and women) who want to know more about consecrated life, as well as those discerning for the priesthood and religious life. For details kindly look up the poster on the notice board.
8. The SVP will make a collection for the needy of our parish. Please be generous.
9. We Thank you for last Sunday’s collections which amounted to Rs. 59,715.00-
Saturday-Sunday, July 06 – July 07, 2019
1. The Parish father’s wish each and everyone of you a very Blessed Feast of Our Patron St. Thomas.
2. Candidates whose names were read and are displayed on the notice board for the ministry of Eucharistic ministers, will have a meeting on Friday, 12th July at 7.30 pm. The Induction ceremony will take place next Sunday, 14th July at the 8.15 am mass.
3. The Parish Pastoral Council meeting will be held on Wednesday, July 10 at 7.45 pm sharp. All the members are expected to attend.
4. On account of the Clergy Meeting the parish office will remain closed on Thursday, 11th July.
5. Inviting all working and non-working youth above the age of 25 to join the senior youth group. Meeting will be held next Sunday, 14th July at 10.30 am.
6. Orientation programme for the newly formed PPC members and the entire core groups will be held on Sunday, July 21st. at Sarvodaya Hall, from 9.30 am to 1.00 pm. All PPC members and core members must attend this orientation programme.
7. There will be a special second collection, next Sunday, 14th July entitled Peter’s Pence after holy communion.
8. The SVP will make a collection for the needy of our parish, specially those affected by the heavy rains. Please be generous.
9. We Thank you for last Sunday’s collections which amounted to Rs. 35,910.00-