Saturday-Sunday, February 15 – February 16, 2020
Sixth Sunday in Ordinary Time
1. (Tomorrow/today) Mass for the Sick and housebound will be celebrated at 10.30 am. Thanksgiving Mass on occasion of World Marriage Day and renewal of marriage vows will take place at the 6.00 pm mass.
2. Community Welfare Fund : As the Financial year is coming to an end we request our parishioners to make their contributions towards the Community Welfare Fund during this financial year before 15th. March 2020.
3. A remainder to all those who have their loved ones buried in our Church cemetery and would like the remains to be transferred to the niche, must inform the parish office in writing much in advance and do so after 18 months of burial or otherwise with due permission from the Parish Priest. As and when funerals come the graves are opened. Graves of those buried in the year 2015/2016 are now being opened for burial. This is for your information and immediate action. The parish office will not give any remainders in person.
4. The Parish fathers Thank You for the following collections :-
i. Last Sunday…………………… Rs. 29,970.00
ii. Holy Childhood Association….. Rs. 30,390.00
Saturday-Sunday, February 07 – February 08, 2020
Fifth Sunday in Ordinary Time
1. Today is celebrated as Holy Childhood Sunday. A second collection is made towards the Holy Childhood Association.
2. The Bombay Catholic Sabha – Parish Unit, Raffle Lucky draw in aid of our Parish Medical Centre will be held (tomorrow/today) after the 9.30am Mass.
3. February 11th. will be celebrated as World Day Of The Sick . A special Mass for the Sick and housebound will be celebrated next Sunday, 16th February at 10.30 am. We request all community leaders/animators to identify the sick and aged, and to make arrangements to bring them to Church for this Mass. Car owners who are willing to help bring the sick and old to the church may kindly give your names and contact number at the Book Stall or any of the legionaries.
4. In view of the deanery meeting, the Parish Office will remain closed on Thursday, February 13th.
5. Next Sunday,16th February the Family Cell will be celebrating World Marriage Day, with a Eucharistic celebration at 6pm followed by a get together in the quadrangle at 7pm.
6. The SVP will be making a collection after mass for the needy of our parish. Please be generous.
7. The Parish fathers Thank You for your last Sunday’s collections which amounted to Rs. 33,905.00
Saturday-Sunday, February 01 – February 02, 2020
Fourth Sunday in Ordinary Time
1. (Tomorrow/Today) February 2 is the Feast of The Presentation Of The Lord. Candles will be Blessed at the morning 9.30 am mass. This day is also celebrated as Day of Consecrated Life. The religious of our parish will renew their religious vows at the 9.30 am Mass.
2. Monday, 3rd February is the feast of St. Blaise. Blessing of throats will take place at all masses.
3. Parish Pastoral Council meeting will be held on Wednesday, February 5th. at 7.30 p.m. in the Conference Room. All the members are expected to attend.
4. Friday, February 07 is the First Friday of the month. Holy Half Hour adoration service will be held at 7.00 p.m. followed by Mass.
5. Next Sunday, 9th February, will be celebrated as Holy Childhood Sunday. A second collection will be made after Holy Communion towards the Holy Childhood Association.
6. Thomasian Tele-Masti 2020 An Inter Parish Sports Day which was to be held on February, 9th has been postponed.
7. February 11th. will be celebrated as World Day Of The Sick . A special Mass for the Sick and housebound will be celebrated on Sunday, 16th February at 10.30 am. We request all community leaders/animators to identify the sick and aged, and to make arrangements to bring them to Church for this Mass. Car owners who are willing to help bring the sick and old to the church may kindly give your names and contact number at the Book Stall or any of the legionaries.
8. On the occasion of World Marriage Day, the Family Cell invites all married couples for a celebration of their togetherness on Sunday 16th February, at the Eucharistic celebration at 6pm followed by a get together in the quadrangle at 7pm. Charges Rs 200/- per couple. Kindly register with your unit coordinator or Family cell members at the earliest.
9. The Parish fathers Thank You for the following collections;
F.H.C. Love Offering…………..18,500.00
Confirmation Love Offering……12,400.00
Our Lady’s Grotto……………….15,424.00
Box Collection …………………..17,418.00